The Inclusive Leadership Collective

A community working towards a more inclusive future

Ever wish there was a place you could go and leave behind all the masks you’ve had to wear to fit in?

A place where you are valued for who you are and how you are different rather than how you blend into the crowd. A place where you can meet and connect with people who are living authentically and celebrate you for doing the same. 

Well you’ve found that place. 

Inclusive Leadership Collective

The Inclusive Leadership Collective is the home for a new generation of human beings looking to make the world a better place by embracing the fact that we are all born different, but when it comes down to it we share the same humanity. 

Hi, I'm Nikki 👋🏽 

I'm an inclusive leadership strategist, women's leadership coach, host of the Checkbox Other podcast, and the founder of this Collective. 

After decades of doing the "right thing," following the rules and making all the "right moves" to be successful -- I realized those "right" things, weren't right for me. 

I stopped trying to fit in and began embracing what made me different. I dove into the concepts of women's leadership, the millennial workforce and diversity, equity & inclusion and all roads pointed towards belonging, authenticity and inclusion as the key to unlock the future of leadership.

THE INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP COLLECTIVE WAS BORN

COLLECTIVE OFFERINGS

The Career Lounge Membership

A group coaching membership featuring weekly live sessions for ambitious women who are ready to prioritize themselves and make a professional change.

On-Demand Courses

Mindset & leadership coaching modules to learn more about how to operate from your strengths for you to explore at your own pace.

Private Coaching

Individual coaching sessions with Nikki + a dedicated portal for relevant resources, notes & exercises to build your authentic leadership muscle.

Masterminds

Multi-week group experiences for a targeted cohorts looking to overcome common obstacle including 1:1 sessions & group coaching

In this collective you will be invited on a journey to tap into your inner wisdom, knowledge and power while shedding the weight of societal expectations, conditioning and oppression. 

You will be among peers who seek and work towards a life and a future where we are all able to thrive, be free and prosper. 

The work you’ll do in this space will be both obvious and surprising, it’ll be through intentional action and unexpected release.

WHAT FOLKS ARE SAYING...

The tools Nikki provided helped me navigate a very high pressure, career defining situation. I was able to show up to the situation authentically, operate from my strengths and come out of it with peace of mind.

Nikki is very knowledgeable and a fantastic discussion facilitator. She made it very welcoming to discuss challenging topics. 

Nikki acts as a guide and accountability partner through my challenges and encourages me to celebrate my successes — which I'm not always good at doing!

I'm usually skeptical of any type of professional development training, but I can't help but rave about these sessions!

I didn't realize how much weight I was carrying until I left my session and felt so much lighter!

Let's get started!